Become a Member of the Artisans' Guild of Cape Cod
- Download the 2013_Guild_Member_Appl.pdf
The basic requirements for membership are:
- Maintain a residence on Cape Cod or the Islands, but do not need to reside year round.
- Must attend at least one of six business meetings within the calendar year to be eligible for the following year's shows.
- Members are expected to volunteer for one of the many jobs that maintain the Guild operations.
- Your work must meet the criteria within the category applied and be accepted by a jury of your peers.
If you need additional information or have trouble downloading the application form, please contact Tobey Brennan at 508-385-2970 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information is available here: